Trans Mount 94-08 for Ford F-150 F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty, Excursion
- Engine Mount - Transmission Mount
Product Code / Interchanges
- EMT2884 / A2884 / 2884 / EM-2884 / MK2884 / 1896X / 7201-1149
OEM Part Number:
- 1994-1996 Ford Bronco 5.0L
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 5.4L
- 1994-1995 Ford F-150 4.9L
- 2005-2008 Ford F-150 4.6L
- 1994-1995 Ford F-150 5.0L
- 2005-2008 Ford F-150 5.4L
- 1994-1995 Ford F-250 4.9L
- 1994-1996 Ford F-250 5.0L
- 1994-1995 Ford F-250 7.3L
- 1999-2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.8L
- 1999-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty 5.4L
- 1999-2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3L
- 1994-1995 Ford F-350 4.9L
- 1994-1995 Ford F-350 7.3L
- 1999-2006 Ford F-350 Super Duty 6.8L
- 1999-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty 5.4L
- 1999-2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty 7.3L
- 1999-2006 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2003-2006 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L
- 1999-2003 Ford F-450 Super Duty 7.3L
- 1999-2006 Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.8L
- 2003-2006 Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.0L
- 1999-2003 Ford F-550 Super Duty 7.3L
- 2006-2007 Lincoln Mark LT 5.4L
- OEM Quality Rubber.
- Aftermarket built to O.E. Specifications.
- Prevents Damage To Vehicle Components.
- Our products are protected by a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Shipment fees for returning the product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by the seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact us to request more information on how to process your replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from the failure of this product or other parts.
- Damages resulting from improper installation (including over-torquing).
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
- This warranty is considered void if the vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.
- This warranty is to be considered void once it has been fulfilled.