Innovative Conversion Mount Kit 96-00 for Civic (F/H-Series / Manual) 20050-85A
- Innovative Performance Mount - Mount Kit
- 20050-85A / 2005085A
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic(EJ/EK) for Manual Trans.
- Conversion Mount Kit for the 1996-2000 Honda Civic(EJ/EK)
- Designed to fit the Honda EJ/EK chassis for H22 swaps & manual transmission.
- Bushing Stiffness: 85A Race (400 to 500HP)
- Your vehicle will require 92-96 Prelude rear T-Bracket in order for the swap to be complete.
- Will work on F-Series conversions when using an H-Series transmission.
- F20B engine swaps use the same rear and driver mount but you will need the driver side engine bracket from an H22/23 engine.
- Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving. Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP. Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts. By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
- It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
- Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
- Urethane stiffness from soft for the street to solid for the track is available
- Unique no-tear vibration minimizing bushings
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime warranty
- All hardware is included
- This Kit is Also Available in Billet (B20050)
- All customers are welcome to reach out to Innovative Mounts directly for warranty issues.
- For bushings: If a customer wants to send in their mounts for Innovative Mounts to replace their bushings then customers are responsible for the shipping to get their mounts to Innovative Mounts. Innovative Mounts is responsible for paying the shipping back to customer. If the customer does not want to send their mounts to Innovative Mounts then Innovative Mounts will send the customer the bushings and customers can find a local mechanic to press them in.
- In most other cases where an item breaks Innovative Mounts does not require the customer to send their old one in. Innovative Mounts usually just ships them a new one. If for some reason Innovative Mounts does require their item back Innovative Mounts usually will send them a return shipping label.