Brand: Innovative Mounts
Part Type: Innovative Performance Mount - Mount Kit
Product Code / Interchanges: 2955085A / 29550-85A
- In order to use the engine mount from this kit you will need to use the 92-01 Prelude H-Series engine timing belt post mount. Honda Part Number: 11910-P13-000
- This swap will need the T-Bracket from either the 90-93 Accord DX/LX (EX will not work) or the 92-96 Prelude V6.
- Alternatively you can purchase this T-Bracket here:
90-93 ACCORD / 92-96 PRELUDE REPLACEMENT REAR MOUNTING BRACKET - 59630
- It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
- Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
- Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
- Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
- Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
- By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
Drivetrain options :
- Right Axle - 90-93 Integra
- You must use a Prelude/Accord inner CV joint in order for the axle to lock into the transmission.
- The inner spline shaft is slightly longer for the Prelude/Accord than the Integra.
- A 90-93 Integra shaft and outer CV will work with the prelude inner.
- Left Axle - 1990 Manual Accord Intermediate ShaftOr Alternatively:
- Left & Right Axles - 90-93 Integra (with Prelude inner cv joint on the right axle)
Browse our eBay listing by clicking here
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Please contact us to receive RMA information prior to return.
- For full refund item must be in the condition it was received in and in original box it was shipped in. Failure to comply may result in a restocking fee.
- Refund will be processed once item is approved after inspection.
- If the buyer has made an error in their purchase the buyer must pay return shipping.
- If a mistake has been made on our end we will pay for return shipping.