Innovative Mount Kit 1988-1991 for Civic / CRX (No Actuator/ D-Series) 49152-75A
- Innovative Performance Mount
- 49152-75A(NOACTUATOR) / 4915275A(NOACTUATOR)
- 1988-1991 Honda Civic (ED/EE/EF)
- 1988-1991 Honda CRX (ED/EE/EF)
- Conversion Engine Mount Kit for the 1988-1991 Honda Civic/CRX (ED/EE/EF)
- Designed to fit the Honda ED/EE/EF chassis with "newer" 92+ D-Series engines with manual hydraulic transmission or when converting from cab
- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bindle to hydraulic transmission.
- Bushing Stiffness: 75A Track (250 to 400HP)
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Optional Bushing Stiffness'
- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bind
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
- IF YOU ARE USING A FIRST GENERATION ENGINE(Pre 1992) PLEASE SEE PRODUCT 49151
- THE DRIVER SIDE MOUNT(19111) IS DIFFERENT FOR THIS APPLICATION.
- The original timing belt post mount is required to fit the driver side mount.
- This kit can also be purchased without the Actuator.
- By clicking the no actuator option, the actuator will be removed as well as the cost for your purchase.
- It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
- Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
- Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
- Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
- Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
- By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
- All customers are welcome to reach out to Innovative Mounts directly for warranty issues.
- For bushings: If a customer wants to send in their mounts for Innovative Mounts to replace their bushings then customers are responsible for the shipping to get their mounts to Innovative Mounts. Innovative Mounts is responsible for paying the shipping back to customer. If the customer does not want to send their mounts to Innovative Mounts then Innovative Mounts will send the customer the bushings and customers can find a local mechanic to press them in.
- In most other cases where an item breaks Innovative Mounts does not require the customer to send their old one in. Innovative Mounts usually just ships them a new one. If for some reason Innovative Mounts does require their item back Innovative Mounts usually will send them a return shipping label.