Innovative Replacement Mount Kit 06-11 for Honda Civic SI for Manual. 90850-75A
- Innovative Performance Mount - SI Replacement Mount Kit
- 90850-75A / 9085075A
OEM Part Number:
- 50890-SVB-A02 (90830)
- 50690-SVB-A00 (91430/90830-SB)
- 50850-SVB-A03 (90010)
- 50830-SVB-A01 (90640)
- 50820-SNG-J02 (90120/90820-SB)
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si (FA/FD/FG/FN) for Manual Trans.
- Replacement Mount Kit for the 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si (FA/FD/FG/FN)
- Designed to fit the Civic FA5/FD2/FG2/FN2 chassis with K-Series engines and manual transmission.
- Bushing Stiffness: 75A Track (250 to 400HP)
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Hardware Included
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
- It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
- Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
- Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
- Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
- Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
- By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
- This kit Includes 4 mounts(Front, Rear, & Passenger) and 3 mounting brackets
- This is a direct replacement bolt in kit. No notching or trimming of the hood is required.
- All customers are welcome to reach out to Innovative Mounts directly for warranty issues.
- For bushings: If a customer wants to send in their mounts for Innovative Mounts to replace their bushings then customers are responsible for the shipping to get their mounts to Innovative Mounts. Innovative Mounts is responsible for paying the shipping back to customer. If the customer does not want to send their mounts to Innovative Mounts then Innovative Mounts will send the customer the bushings and customers can find a local mechanic to press them in.
- In most other cases where an item breaks Innovative Mounts does not require the customer to send their old one in. Innovative Mounts usually just ships them a new one. If for some reason Innovative Mounts does require their item back Innovative Mounts usually will send them a return shipping label.