Innovative Billet Mount Kit 92-95 for Civic / 94-01 for Integra B10150-60A
- Innovative Performance Mount - Motor Mount Kit
- B10150-60A / B1015060A
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra (DC2)
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic (EG/EJ/EH) with Manual Trans.
- Replacement Billet Mount Kit for 1994-2001 Acura Integra (DC2) or 1992-1995 Honda Civic (EG/EJ/EH)
- Designed to fit the Acura DC2 & Honda EG/EH chassis with B & D series motors with hydraulic transmission and 3 bolt post mount.
- Bushing Stiffness: 60A Street (Up to 250HP)
- Unique no-tear vibration minimizing bushings
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime warranty
- In order to use the engine mount from this kit, you will need the 94-01 Integra B-Series engine timing belt post mount - B50150
- This kit will also work when performing H2B swaps. Additional parts are required.
- Also available in Steel (10150) or alternatively with a 2 Bolt Post Mount Setup (B19550)
- It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
- Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
- Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving. Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP. Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts. By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
- All customers are welcome to reach out to Innovative Mounts directly for warranty issues.
- For bushings: If a customer wants to send in their mounts for Innovative Mounts to replace their bushings then customers are responsible for the shipping to get their mounts to Innovative Mounts. Innovative Mounts is responsible for paying the shipping back to customer. If the customer does not want to send their mounts to Innovative Mounts then Innovative Mounts will send the customer the bushings and customers can find a local mechanic to press them in.
- In most other cases where an item breaks Innovative Mounts does not require the customer to send their old one in. Innovative Mounts usually just ships them a new one. If for some reason Innovative Mounts does require their item back Innovative Mounts usually will send them a return shipping label.