Denso Oxygen Sensor Up & Down Stream 2PCS. for 1999-2003 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury
- Denso Oxygen Sensor - Set
- 1 x 2344046 / 8826-1116 / SG1813, SG1814, 22011, 25584, 22060, ES20064, 752301, 75-1651, 15716, 15717, DEN234-4046, 19060298 / 22060 - Up Stream
- 1 x 2344610 / SG1616, 23120, 22130, 15716, 22006, 15724, 13127, ES10169, 75-1651, 13600, 15001, 75-3411, 751-649, 752124, 75-4311, 15717, 13125, 13137, 75-3974, 75-4478, 752-124, ES10153, ES20014, ES20318, 22004, 22016, 22500, SG1803, SG1807, SG1806 - Down Stream
- 1999-2003 Ford Mustang Base 3.8L
- 2000, 2002-2003 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L
- 2003-2003 Ford Mustang Mach I 4.6L
- 2003-2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 4.6L
- 2003-2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary 4.6L
- 2001-2003 Ford Taurus LX 3.0L
- 2001-2003 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L
- 2001-2003 Ford Taurus SEL 3.0L
- 2001-2003 Ford Taurus SES 3.0L
- 2002-2002 Ford Thunderbird Base 3.9L
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Continental Base 4.6L
- 2001-2002 Mercury Sable GS 3.0L
- 2001-2002 Mercury Sable LS 3.0L
- 2001-2002 Mercury Sable LS Premium 3.0L
- OE Style Oxygen Sensor.
- Denso is the OE Manufacturer.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Our warranty covers products purchased from us for a duration of 1 year.
- In the event that you receive a defective product, this warranty entitles you to a free replacement of your product.
- Shipment fees for returning the defective product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact the seller by clicking the Ask a question link to the bottom left of this listing.
This warranty does not cover failures due to:
- Accident or collision.
- Improper installation.
- Misuse or abuse.
- Consequential damages due to failure of other parts.
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from failure of this product.
- Damages resulting from improper installation.
This warranty is considered void if:
- The vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.