Wheel Hub and Bearing Assembly for 03-11 Cadillac CTS, STS Rear 5 Lugs Set 2PCS.
- Wheel Hub Assembly - Set
- 1 x 512223 / WA512221, 712221 - Rear Left Wheel Hub Assembly
- 1 x 512223 / WA512221, 712221 - Rear Right Wheel Hub Assembly
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS 2.8L / 3.6L / 5.7L / 6.0L 5 Bolt w/ ABS Rear All Models
- 2005-2011 Cadillac STS 3.6L / 4.4L / 4.6L 5 Bolt w/ ABS Rear All Models
- MaxBene Wheel Hub Assembly is certificated by ISO/TS 16949 and the production of all the components are in accordance with ISO/TS 16949. Each Individual component of this part is made with high quality materials. MaxBene Wheel Hub Assembly only uses high quality Natural Rubber (75%) and (25%) synthetic Rubber. This means that our product is more durable and will last a long period of time.
- MaxBene Wheel Hub Assembly also uses High Quality KYODO YUSHI AF-1 Grease instead of regular cheap lubricants, that means that it can handle all types of weather conditions as well as different terrains.
- All MaxBene Wheel Hub Assembly metal parts include a Heat treatment that is extremely reliable.
- MaxBene Wheel Hub Assembly has quality control experts that ensure that all parts are of the utmost quality. They have specially developed metals and rubbers that create a durable, efficient and long lasting product.
- Our products are protected by a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Shipment fees for returning the product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by the seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact us to request more information on how to process your replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from the failure of this product or other parts.
- Damages resulting from improper installation (including over-torquing).
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
- This warranty is considered void if the vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.
- This warranty is to be considered void once it has been fulfilled.