Front Engine Motor Mount 85-05 for Camero Caprice Impala Malibu Astro Safari C10
- Engine Mount - Front Left or Right Motor Mount
Product Code / Interchanges
- EMT2436 / A2436, A2465 / 2436, 2465 / EM-2436 / MK2436 / 7201-1295
OEM Part Number:
- 1980 - 1981 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8L
- 1980 - 1984 Chevrolet Caprice 3.8L
- 1985 - 1987 Chevrolet Caprice 4.3L
- 1980 - 1984 Chevrolet Impala 3.8L
- 1985 - 1985 Chevrolet Impala 4.3L
- 1980 - 1983 Chevrolet Malibu 3.8L
- 1980 - 1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 3.8L
- 1985 - 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 4.3L
- 1978 - 1979 Chevrolet Monza 3.2L
- 1985 - 2005 Chevrolet and GMC ASTRO/SAFARI 4.3L
- 1985 - 1986 Chevrolet and GMC C10/C20 4.3L
- 1985 - 1986 Chevrolet and GMC C1500/C2500 4.3L
- 1988 - 1995 Chevrolet and GMC C2500 4.3L
- 1992 - 1992 Chevrolet and GMC Commercial Chassis 4.3L
- 1980 - 1984 Chevrolet and GMC EL CAMINO/CABALLERO 3.8L
- 1985 - 1987 Chevrolet and GMC EL CAMINO/CABALLERO 4.3L
- 1985 - 1986 Chevrolet and GMC K10/K20 4.3L
- 1985 - 1986 Chevrolet and GMC K1500/K2500 4.3L
- 1988 - 1995 Chevrolet and GMC K1500/K2500 4.3L
- 1990 - 1999 Chevrolet and GMC P30 4.3L
- 1990 - 1999 Chevrolet and GMC P3500 4.3L
- 1987 - 1987 Chevrolet and GMC R10/R20 4.3L
- 1987 - 1987 Chevrolet and GMC R1500/R2500 4.3L
- 1983 - 1990 Chevrolet and GMC S10 BLAZER/S15 JIMMY 2.8L
- 1982 - 1993 Chevrolet and GMC S10/S15/SONOMA 2.8L
- 1987 - 1987 Chevrolet and GMC V10/V20/V30 4.3L
- 1987 - 1987 Chevrolet and GMC V1500 4.3L
- 1986 - 1986 Pontiac Bonneville 4.3L
- 1980 - 1981 Pontiac Grand LeMans 3.8
- 1986 - 1987 Pontiac Grand Prix 4.3L
- 1980 - 1981 Pontiac LeMans 3.8
- 1980 - 1983 Pontiac Parisienne 3.8
- 1985 - 1986 Pontiac Parisienne 4.3L
- OEM Quality Rubber.
- Aftermarket built to O.E. Specifications.
- Prevents Damage To Vehicle Components.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Our products are protected by a 5-year replacement warranty.
- Shipment fees for returning the product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by the seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact us to request more information on how to process your replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from the failure of this product or other parts.
- Damages resulting from improper installation (including over-torquing).
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
- This warranty is considered void if the vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.
- This warranty is to be considered void once it has been fulfilled.