Front Right Engine Mount for 90-95 for Chry Dod Plymouth, Town & County Caravan
- Engine Mount - Front Right Motor Mount
Product Code / Interchanges
- EMT2616 / A2616 / 6643 / 2616 / MK2616 / EM-2616
OEM Part Number:
- 1992-1993 Chrysler Daytona 2.2L L4
- 1990-1993 Chrysler Daytona 2.5L L4
- 1990-1991 Chrysler Daytona 3.0L V6
- 1990-1993 Chrysler LeBaron 2.5L L4
- 1990-1993 Chrysler LeBaron 3.0L V6
- 1992-1993 Chrysler Town & Country 3.3L V6
- 1994-1995 Chrysler Town & Country 3.8L V6
- 1991-1995 Dodge Caravan 2.5L L4
- 1991-1994 Dodge Caravan 3.0L V6
- 1991-1994 Dodge Caravan 3.3L V6
- 1990-1992 Dodge Daytona 2.2L L4
- 1990-1993 Dodge Daytona 2.5L L4
- 1990-1991 Dodge Daytona 3.0L V6
- 1992-1995 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.0L V6
- 1991-1995 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L V6
- 1994-1995 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L V6
- 1991-1994 Dodge Shadow 2.2L L4
- 1990-1994 Dodge Shadow 2.5L L4
- 1991-1992 Dodge Spirit 2.2L L4
- 1990-1995 Dodge Spirit 2.5L L4
- 1990-1993 Dodge Spirit 3.0L V6
- 1990-1995 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L L4
- 1990-1993 Plymouth Acclaim 3.0L V6
- 1992-1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.0L V6
- 1991-1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.3L V6
- 1994-1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.8L V6
- 1990-1994 Plymouth Sundance 2.2L L4
- 1991-1994 Plymouth Sundance 2.5L L4
- 1991-1995 Plymouth Voyager 2.5L L4
- 1991-1993 Plymouth Voyager 3.0L V6
- 1991-1993 Plymouth Voyager 3.3L V6
- OEM Quality Rubber.
- Aftermarket built to O.E. Specifications.
- Prevents Damage To Vehicle Components.
- Our products are protected by a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Shipment fees for returning the product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by the seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact us to request more information on how to process your replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from the failure of this product or other parts.
- Damages resulting from improper installation (including over-torquing).
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
- This warranty is considered void if the vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.
- This warranty is to be considered void once it has been fulfilled.