F/ Engine Mount 85-94 for 2000 GTX Colt Talon Excel Scoupe Eclipse Galant Mirage
- Engine Mount - Front Motor Mount
Product Code / Interchanges
- EMT8103 / A6142, A6633, A6604 / 8103, 8107, 8109, 8038, 8235, 8268 / EM-8103, EM-8268
- 1989-1990 Dodge 2000 GTX 2.0L
- 1985-1990 Dodge Colt 1.5L
- 1985-1988 Dodge Colt 1.6L
- 1989-1990 Dodge Colt 1.8L
- 1991-1993 Eagle 2000 GTX 2.0L
- 1993-1994 Eagle Talon 1.8L
- 1990-1994 Eagle Talon 2.0L
- 1990-1994 Hyundai Excel 1.5L
- 1991-1992 Hyundai Scoupe 1.5L
- 1990-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse 1.8L
- 1990-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.0L
- 1990-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.0L Turbo
- 1989-1993 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0L
- 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0L Turbo
- 1985-1987 Mitsubishi Galant 2.4L
- 1987-1988 Mitsubishi Mirage 1.5L
- 1987-1988 Mitsubishi Mirage 1.6L Turbo
- 1990-1994 Mitsubishi Precis 1.5L
- 1985-1990 Plymouth Colt 1.5L
- 1985-1988 Plymouth Colt 1.6L Turbo
- 1989-1990 Plymouth Colt 1.8L
- 1990-1994 Plymouth Laser 1.8L
- 1990-1994 Plymouth Laser 2.0L
- 1990-1994 Plymouth Laser 2.0L Turbo
- OEM Quality Rubber.
- Aftermarket built to O.E. Specifications.
- Prevents Damage To Vehicle Components.
- Our products are protected by a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Shipment fees for returning the product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by the seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact us to request more information on how to process your replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from the failure of this product or other parts.
- Damages resulting from improper installation (including over-torquing).
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
- This warranty is considered void if the vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.
- This warranty is to be considered void once it has been fulfilled.