Engine Motor & Trans Mount 4PCS. 2001-2003 for Toyota Highlander 3.0L Base AWD.
- Engine Mount - Set
- 1 x EMT9680 / A62009, A4270 / 4532H, 4305H / 9572, 9680 / MK62009, MK311244 / EM-5742, EM-9572 - Front Motor Mount
- 1 x EMT9212 / A4211, A4212, A4287, A4295, A4296, A62036HY / 3537H, 4454H / 9212, 9237, 9238, 9239 / MK4211, MK4295, MK4212, MK4287, MK62036 / 7201-3137, 7201-4105 / EM-9212, EM-9237, EM-7027 - Front Right Motor Mount - Hydraulic! (* Note : Bolt may not be Included!)
- 1 x EMT9165 / A4207 / 7331 / 9165 / MK4207 / 7201-3136 / EM-9165 - Transmission Mount (* Note : Bolt may not be Included!)
- 1 x EMTA4206 / A4206 / 3913 / MK4206 / 7201-3192 / EM-5206 - Front Torque Strut Mount
OEM Part Number:
- 12363-20080, 12372-0H020, 12372-0A040, 12372-28020, 123620A010, 123620A020, 123620A030, 123620A040, 123620A050, 123620H010, 123620H030, 123620P010, 123620P040, 123620P050, 123620P051, 123620V010, 123620V040, 1236220020, 1236220030, 1236228020, 1236228100, 1236228110, 1236228190, 1236231060, 1236231090, 1236236030, 12361-28220, 12361-28221, 12361-0H100
- 2001-2003 Toyota Highlander 3.0L AWD. Base Model
- OEM Quality Rubber.
- Aftermarket built to O.E. Specifications.
- Prevents Damage To Vehicle Components.
- Our products are protected by a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Shipment fees for returning the product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by the seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact us to request more information on how to process your replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from the failure of this product or other parts.
- Damages resulting from improper installation (including over-torquing).
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
- This warranty is considered void if the vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.
- This warranty is to be considered void once it has been fulfilled.