Hasport Mounts K-Series Mount Kit 94-97 for Accord w/ TSX, Accord Trans CDK1-88A
- Hasport Performance Mount - Engine Mount With K24 Accord/tsx Transmission
Product Code / Interchanges
- CDK188A / CDK1-88A
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord K-Series
- Engine mount kit for the K-Series (with TSX or Accord Transmission) into the 94-97 Accord.
- Will fit with the US Accord K24A4, Element K24A4, TSX K24A2 and the Euro Accord K20A or K24A along with a US 03+ Accord, TSX or Euro Accord Transmission
- 88A Black Bushing - Extreme Race / 500-1000 Rating(HP)
This Kit features:
- Designed using sophisticated CAD/CAM software.
- Designed blending strength and style with a lifetime warranty for worry free use.
- High Quality Rubber
- Built To O.E. Specifications
- Prevents Damage To Vehicle Components
- Hasport’s superior customer service.
- What is covered: This warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your HASPORT engine mount kit. ("engine mount")
- What is not covered: Damage to the engine mount that is caused by abuse, misuse, modification, or excessive force being applied to the engine mount (such as crashing your automobile). Consequential and incidental damage (such as damage to your automobile if the engine mount fails) are not covered. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- How long coverage lasts: This warranty lasts as long as you own the engine mount.
- What HASPORT will do: HASPORT will repair or replace the engine mount if it is defective at no charge. HASPORT is not responsible for costs of removing or re-installing the engine mount.
- What you should do to obtain service: You must return the engine mount to HASPORT for inspection and pay the shipping cost for the return. Proof of purchase is required when obtaining warranty service, so you should include a copy of your invoice or other proof of purchase. If an engine mount is defective, HASPORT will repair or replace it within 30 days of receipt. - Additional rights under state law: If a state law creates implied warranties, these implied warranties are limited in duration to the period that this warranty is in effect. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.