Hasport Mounts Right Mount 1990-1993 for Integra Hydraulic B-Series. DAHYRH-88A
- Hasport Performance Mount - Transmission Mount For Hydraulic B-series
Product Code / Interchanges
- DAHYRH-88A / DAHYRH88A
- Vehicle Fitment:
- 1990-1993 Acura Integra 1.7L for Manual Trans.
- 1990-1993 Acura Integra 1.8L for Manual Trans.
- This hydraulic transmission conversion mount will allow you to bolt-in a hydraulic B-Series transmission into your 90-93 Integra.
- For converting the hydraulic clutch to work with the DA, we have two clutch conversion kits to chose from (see left).
- Our Clutch Master Adapter (CMA) requires the addition of a clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder and line to complete the cable to hydro conversion. The Lever Assembly (EFBHCL) conversion is a complete mechanical conversion kit.
- High Quality Rubber
- Built To O.E. Specifications
- Prevents Damage To Vehicle Components
- What is covered: This warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your HASPORT engine mount kit. ("engine mount")
- What is not covered: Damage to the engine mount that is caused by abuse, misuse, modification, or excessive force being applied to the engine mount (such as crashing your automobile). Consequential and incidental damage (such as damage to your automobile if the engine mount fails) are not covered. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- How long coverage lasts: This warranty lasts as long as you own the engine mount.
- What HASPORT will do: HASPORT will repair or replace the engine mount if it is defective at no charge. HASPORT is not responsible for costs of removing or re-installing the engine mount.
- What you should do to obtain service: You must return the engine mount to HASPORT for inspection and pay the shipping cost for the return. Proof of purchase is required when obtaining warranty service, so you should include a copy of your invoice or other proof of purchase. If an engine mount is defective, HASPORT will repair or replace it within 30 days of receipt. - Additional rights under state law: If a state law creates implied warranties, these implied warranties are limited in duration to the period that this warranty is in effect. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.