Hasport Mount Kit for H-Series Engine Swaps into 88-91 for Civic / CRX EFH1-94A
- Hasport Performance Mount - Mount Kit for H-Series
Product Code / Interchanges
- EFH1-94A / EFH194A
- 1988-1991 Honda Civic/CRX H-Series Engine
- Like All Hasport Mount Kits, it's designed using sophisticated CAD/CAM software. This kit features:
- Ideal engine placement and axle alignment.
- Designed blending strength and style with a lifetime warranty for worry free use.
- Four different bushing durometers for applications ranging from daily driver to 8 second drag car.
- Hasport's superior customer service.
- For converting the hydraulic clutch to work with the EF our Clutch Master Adapter (CMA) (SOLD SEPARATELY) requires the addition of a clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder and line to complete the cable to hydro conversion.
- Hasport also has these products available for this swap:
- Wiring conversions
- ECU adapters and modifications
- Suspension Upgrades
- Performance mount kit for H-series engine swaps into the 88-91 Honda Civic and CRX. This mount kit greatly simplifies the procedure to swap the H-series engine with hydraulic clutch transmission into the 88-91 Civic and CRX.
- 94A Red Bushing - Most Extreme Race /1000+ Rating(HP)
- What is covered: This warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your HASPORT engine mount kit. ("engine mount")
- What is not covered: Damage to the engine mount that is caused by abuse, misuse, modification, or excessive force being applied to the engine mount (such as crashing your automobile). Consequential and incidental damage (such as damage to your automobile if the engine mount fails) are not covered. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- How long coverage lasts: This warranty lasts as long as you own the engine mount.
- What HASPORT will do: HASPORT will repair or replace the engine mount if it is defective at no charge. HASPORT is not responsible for costs of removing or re-installing the engine mount.
- What you should do to obtain service: You must return the engine mount to HASPORT for inspection and pay the shipping cost for the return. Proof of purchase is required when obtaining warranty service, so you should include a copy of your invoice or other proof of purchase. If an engine mount is defective, HASPORT will repair or replace it within 30 days of receipt. - Additional rights under state law: If a state law creates implied warranties, these implied warranties are limited in duration to the period that this warranty is in effect. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.