Hasport Mount Kit for K-series Engine Swaps into 1996-2000 for Civic EKK4-70A
- Hasport Performance Mount - K-Series Mount Kit
Product Code / Interchanges
- EKK4-70A / EKK470A
- Vehicle Fitment:
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic Dual Height K-Series Engine for K24 Transmission
- Performance mount kit for K-series engine swaps into the 96-00 Civic. After making some modifications to the engine bay, this mount kit makes swapping the K-series engine into the EK Civic a bolt in procedure.:This mount kit designed to work with an EG/DC rear cross member, lower control arms and steering rack. Using this mount kit the engine is moved back resulting in better axle angle, protection from contact with the ground and better weight distribution. This kit has dual height mounting points so the engine can be mounted for better power steering pump clearance to the hood.
- Like All Hasport Mount Kits, it's designed using sophisticated CAD/CAM software. This kit features:
- Optimized engine placement for best axle alignment, ground and hood clearance.
- Designed blending strength and style with a lifetime warranty for worry free use.
- Four different bushing durometers for applications ranging from daily driver to 8 second drag car.
- Hasport's superior customer service.
- Hasport also has these products available for this swap:
- Wiring conversions
- ECU adapters and modifications
- Suspension Upgrades
- Swap upgrades and accessories
- EK Dual Height K-Series Mount Kit (Accord or TSX Transmission)
- What is covered: This warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship in your HASPORT engine mount kit. ("engine mount")
- What is not covered: Damage to the engine mount that is caused by abuse, misuse, modification, or excessive force being applied to the engine mount (such as crashing your automobile). Consequential and incidental damage (such as damage to your automobile if the engine mount fails) are not covered. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- How long coverage lasts: This warranty lasts as long as you own the engine mount.
- What HASPORT will do: HASPORT will repair or replace the engine mount if it is defective at no charge. HASPORT is not responsible for costs of removing or re-installing the engine mount.
- What you should do to obtain service: You must return the engine mount to HASPORT for inspection and pay the shipping cost for the return. Proof of purchase is required when obtaining warranty service, so you should include a copy of your invoice or other proof of purchase. If an engine mount is defective, HASPORT will repair or replace it within 30 days of receipt. - Additional rights under state law: If a state law creates implied warranties, these implied warranties are limited in duration to the period that this warranty is in effect. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.