Ignition Coil 4PCS. for 06-16 Saturn, Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac 2.2L 2.4L, UF491
- Ignition Coil - Set
- 4 x UF491 / UF-491 / D517A, 5C1609, E991, 52-1850, IC571, C1552 / 7805-1156 - OEM Quality Ignition Coil
OEM Part Number:
- 12578224, 12629646
- 2010-2010 Buick Allure 2.4L L4
- 2010-2016 Buick Lacrosse 2.4L L4
- 2011-2013 Buick Regal 2.0L L4
- 2011-2017 Buick Regal 2.4L L4
- 2013-2015 Buick Verano 2.0L L4
- 2012-2017 Buick Verano 2.4L L4
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Captiva Sport 2.4L L4
- 2008-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.0L L4
- 2007-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.2L L4
- 2006-2008 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.4L L4
- 2010-2014 Chevrolet Equinox 2.4L L4
- 2016-2017 Chevrolet Equinox 2.4L L4
- 2008-2010 Chevrolet Hhr 2.0L L4
- 2007-2011 Chevrolet Hhr 2.2L L4
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet Hhr 2.4L L4
- 2014-2014 Chevrolet Impala 2.4L L4
- 2007-2008 Chevrolet Malibu 2.2L L4
- 2008-2014 Chevrolet Malibu 2.4L L4
- 2012-2014 Chevrolet Orlando 2.4L L4
- 2012-2012 Fisker Karma 2.0L L4
- 2010-2017 GMC Terrain 2.4L L4
- 2005-2006 Pontiac G4 2.2L L4
- 2006-2006 Pontiac G4 2.4L L4
- 2007-2010 Pontiac G5 2.2L L4
- 2007-2008 Pontiac G5 2.4L L4
- 2006-2010 Pontiac G6 2.4L L4
- 2007-2009 Pontiac Solstice 2.0L L4
- 2006-2009 Pontiac Solstice 2.4L L4
- 2011-2001 Saab 9-5 2.0L L4
- 2007-2009 Saturn Aura 2.4L L4
- 2008-2008 Saturn Aura 3.6L V6
- 2007-2007 Saturn Ion 2.2L L4
- 2006-2007 Saturn Ion 2.4L L4
- 2007-2010 Saturn Sky 2.0L L4
- 2007-2010 Saturn Sky 2.4L L4
- 2007-2010 Saturn Vue 2.4L L4
- OEM Quality Ignition Coil!
- We do Quality Control.
- Our products are protected by a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Shipment fees for returning the product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by the seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact us to request more information on how to process your replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from the failure of this product or other parts.
- Damages resulting from improper installation (including over-torquing).
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
- This warranty is considered void if the vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.
- This warranty is to be considered void once it has been fulfilled.