Ignition Coil 4PCS for 1988-2003 Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, FD487, 7805-1121
- Ignition Coil - Set
- 4 x FD487 / FD-487 / 7805-1121 - OEM Quality New Ignition Coil
OEM Part Number:
- 1995-1999 Ford Contour 2.0L L4
- 1992-1997 Ford Crown Victoria 4.6L V8
- 1997-1999 Ford E-150 Econoline 4.6L V8
- 1997-1999 Ford E-150 Econoline Club Wagon 4.6L V8
- 1990-1996 Ford Escort 1.9L L4
- 1997-2003 Ford Escort 2.0L L4
- 1997-1999 Ford Expedition 4.6L V8
- 1996-2001 Ford Explorer 5.0L V8
- 1997-1999 Ford F-150 4.6L V8
- 1997-1999 Ford F-250 4.6L V8
- 1995-1997 Ford Grand Marquis 4.6L V8
- 1991-1993 Ford Mustang 2.3L L4
- 1996-1998 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8
- 1993-1995 Ford Probe 2.0L L4
- 1989-1997 Ford Ranger 2.3L L4
- 1998-2001 Ford Ranger 2.5L L4
- 1994-1997 Ford Thunderbird 4.6L V8
- 2000-2001 Laforza Laforza 5.0L V8
- 1995-1997 Lincoln Continental 4.6L V8
- 1993-1996 Lincoln Mark VIII 4.6L V8
- 1991-1997 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L V8
- 1998-2002 Mazda 626 2.0L V4
- 1994-1997 Mazda B2300 2.3L L4
- 1998-2001 Mazda B2500 2.5L L4
- 1999-2002 Mercury Cougar 2.0L L4
- 1994-1997 Mercury Cougar 4.6L v8
- 1992-1997 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6L V8
- 1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0L V8
- 1995-1999 Mercury Mystique 2.0L L4
- 1991-1996 Mercury Tracer 1.9L L4
- 1997-1999 Mercury Tracer 2.0L L4
- OEM Quality Ignition Coil!
- We do Quality Control.
- Our products are protected by a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Shipment fees for returning the product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by the seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact us to request more information on how to process your replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from the failure of this product or other parts.
- Damages resulting from improper installation (including over-torquing).
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
- This warranty is considered void if the vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.
- This warranty is to be considered void once it has been fulfilled.