Ignition Coil for 2005-2017 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram 5.7L 6.1L 6.4L V8, UF504
- Ignition Coil - OEM Quality Ignition Coil
Product Code / Interchanges
- UF504 / UF-504 / 7805-1355
OEM Part Number:
- 56029129AA, 56029129AB, 56029129AF, 68060346AA
- 2015-2017 Chrysler 300 3.6L V6
- 2006-2017 Chrysler 300 5.7L V8
- 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 6.1L V8
- 2012-2014 Chrysler 300 6.4L V8
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen 5.7L V8
- 2009-2016 Dodge Challenger 5.7L V8
- 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger 6.1L V8
- 2015-2016 Dodge Challenger 6.2L V8
- 2011-2016 Dodge Challenger 6.4L V8
- 2006-2017 Dodge Charger 5.7L V8
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger 6.1L V8
- 2012-2014 Dodge Charger 6.4L V8
- 2006-2015 Dodge Durango 5.7L V8
- 2006-2008 Dodge Magnum 5.7L V8
- 2006-2008 Dodge Magnum 6.1L V8
- 2006-2010 Dodge Ram1500 5.7L V8
- 2006-2010 Dodge Ram2500 5.7L V8
- 2006-2009 Dodge Ram3500 5.7L V8
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander 5.7L V8
- 2006-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8
- 2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.1L V8
- 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4L V8
- 2011-2017 Ram 1500 5.7L V8
- 2011-2017 Ram 2500 5.7L V8
- 2016-2016 Ram 2500 6.4L V8
- 2011-2017 Ram 3500 5.7L V8
- 2015-2017 Ram 3500 6.4L V8
- OEM Quality Ignition Coil!
- We do Quality Control.
- Our products are protected by a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Shipment fees for returning the product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by the seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact us to request more information on how to process your replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from the failure of this product or other parts.
- Damages resulting from improper installation (including over-torquing).
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
- This warranty is considered void if the vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.
- This warranty is to be considered void once it has been fulfilled.