Denso Oxygen Sensor Downstream 2PCS 2005-2007 for Chevrolet Uplander 3.5L
- Denso Oxygen Sensor - Set
- 1 x 2344647 / ES20320, ES20094, SG1302, SG532, SG536, SU1351 - Down Stream
- 1 x 2344668 / 8826-1208 / 21546, 15284, 250-24470, 350-34581, 8826-1208 / 21546 - Down or Up Stream
- 2005-2007 Buick Allure 3.8L
- 2005-2007 Buick LaCrosse 3.8L
- 2007-2008 Buick Lucerne 3.8L
- 2006-2007 Buick Rendezvous 3.5L
- 2005-2006 Buick Terraza 3.5L
- 2006-2007 Buick Terraza 3.9L
- 2005-2007 Chevrolet Equinox 3.4L
- 2006-2007 Chevrolet Impala 3.5L
- 2006-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 3.5L
- 2006-2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 3.9L
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet Uplander 3.5L
- 2006-2007 Chevrolet Uplander 3.9L
- 2006-2007 Pontiac G6 3.9L
- 2005-2007 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L
- 2005-2007 Pontiac Montana 3.5L
- 2005-2007 Pontiac Montana 3.9L
- 2005-2005 Saturn Aura 3.5L
- 2005-2006 Saturn Relay 3.5L
- 2006-2007 Saturn Relay 3.9L
- OE Style Oxygen Sensor.
- Denso is the OE Manufacturer.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Our warranty covers products purchased from us for a duration of 1 year.
- In the event that you receive a defective product, this warranty entitles you to a free replacement of your product.
- Shipment fees for returning the defective product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact the seller by clicking the Ask a question link to the bottom left of this listing.
This warranty does not cover failures due to:
- Accident or collision.
- Improper installation.
- Misuse or abuse.
- Consequential damages due to failure of other parts.
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from failure of this product.
- Damages resulting from improper installation.
This warranty is considered void if:
- The vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.