Denso Oxygen Sensor Set 2PCS. 2005-2006 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram 1500
- Denso Oxygen Sensor - Set
- 1 x 2344274 / 13762, 18125, 75-2999, 75-4335, ES10596, ES20197, 23152, SG1849, 15504, 75-3370, 753005, 23135, 23159 - Down Stream
- 1 x 2344593 / OS5249, DEN234-4593 - Up Stream
- 2005-2006 Chrysler 300 5.7L
- 2005-2006 Chrysler 300 6.1L
- 2006-2006 Dodge Charger 5.7L
- 2006-2006 Dodge Charger 6.1L
- 2005-2006 Dodge Dakota 3.7L
- 2005-2006 Dodge Durango 5.7L
- 2005-2006 Dodge Durango 3.7L
- 2005-2006 Dodge Magnum 5.7L
- 2006-2006 Dodge Magnum 6.1L
- 2005-2006 Dodge Ram 1500 3.7L
- 2005-2006 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L
- 2005-2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7L
- 2005-2006 Dodge Ram 3500 5.7L
- 2006-2006 Jeep Commander 3.7L
- 2006-2006 Jeep Commander 5.7L
- 2005-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L
- 2005-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L
- 2006-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.1L
- 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty 3.7L
- 2005-2006 Jeep TJ 4.0L
- 2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L
- 2006-2006 Mitsubishi Raider 3.7L
- OE Style Oxygen Sensor.
- Denso is the OE Manufacturer.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Our warranty covers products purchased from us for a duration of 1 year.
- In the event that you receive a defective product, this warranty entitles you to a free replacement of your product.
- Shipment fees for returning the defective product are to be paid by the buyer.
- Shipment of replacement to the customer are to be paid by seller.
- Returned products must be inspected to confirm a defect. Once confirmed a replacement will be shipped to you (usually within 72 hours).
- If you believe that your product is defective, please contact the seller by clicking the Ask a question link to the bottom left of this listing.
This warranty does not cover failures due to:
- Accident or collision.
- Improper installation.
- Misuse or abuse.
- Consequential damages due to failure of other parts.
- Parts used off-road or for racing purposes (unless explicitly stated).
This warranty does not cover:
- Consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damage resulting from failure of this product.
- Damages resulting from improper installation.
This warranty is considered void if:
- The vehicle is sold, gifted, or ownership has been transferred in any way.